1. How do I find myself on Google?
The easiest way to find your company on Google is to find an email that we have sent you with your ranking report and log into your Back Office to see your latest rankings. You can click on any rankings and it will automatically open a Google search and find your listing.
2. How do I log into my Paramount SEM account?
1. The easiest way to log into your Paramount SEM account is to visit us at: ParamountSEM.com
2. In the top right corner of the header is a button called "Sign In" (a.)
3. Click on the link and it will automatically take you to the client login page
4. Enter your user name: (this normally is your email) (b.)
5. Password - which we provided for you
6. If you need help resetting your password, submit a ticket to CSR
3. Can my account/profile be in Spanish?
Yes. We will assist you with your accounts in Spanish and we will also build your profile in Spanish.
4. How do I log in to see My Updated Results / Ranking ?
Paramount SEM is the first in the Local SEO Marketplace to design a software that automatically looks for our client's local rankings. This software runs nightly on our cloud-based servers. It not only takes your 10 keywords in your city and searches for them to find your results for you, but also looks for every result within 15 miles of your city and your zip code. It also finds the synonyms of your keywords and searches for this in your city, 15 miles around your city, and 15 miles around your zip code. We do this for every client, every day. Clients can log in online to see their results. We also send every client an email every 7 days from the start of their first ranking.
1. Go to ParamountSEM.com
2. Click on Login on the upper right
3. Enter your username and password - these were emailed to you, and are included in many of the emails we send
4. Inside your account - select the "Ranking" tab to see your real time ranking report
5. How do I put my phone number on Paramount SEM's Do Not Call List
Scroll down to the footer of the website and select the Do Not Call List. Enter your information and then hit submit. You should receive a confirmation.
6. How does our company guarantee work?
Paramount SEM guarantees that your business will be found on the first page of Google search engine results within 60 days of your account verification for a minimum of 2 of your 10 keywords. Otherwise, upon request, your basic service will be absolutely free until your business can be found on the first page.
We do not use Google Adwords, pay-per-click, or other expensive methods to get you on the front page. We are very proud of our product and its performance. Approximately 95% of our clients currently reside on the front page. The remaining are new clients, on their way to the front page.
Our guarantee also applies to the local map search results sections, where you will be listed around the clock, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week!
Paramount SEMguarantees that your business will be found on the first page of a major search engine using your Main Service Tag (e.g. Attorney in Irvine, CA) or any one of your 10 Key Phrases (e.g. Criminal Law Attorney, DUI Attorney, Attorney, Law Attorney, Criminal Lawyer). Your Service Tag and Key Phrases will be unique to your business in your area. After 60 Days of your account being verified, if in any month your business cannot be found on the first page for a minimum of 2 Key Phrases, we will postpone processing your next investment until you are ranking as promised.
7. How long does it take for the Google Postcard to arrive?
Per Google's rules, it normally takes an average of two to three weeks for the postcard to arrive. However, in some cases, it will only take one week.
8. Incorrect Billing - What do I do?
We implemented our Compliance and Verification process to ensure that we take care of our customers correctly and efficiently, and we always try to make sure we bill you according to your service agreement when you sign up. If a billing error has happened, please visit us at Paramount SEM.com, select the "Help" Desk Icon and enter in your issue. This will generate a ticket for you, and one of our customer service representatives will contact you. Also, you will know which kind of documentation we will need; e.g: bank statement or credit card statement, that reflects the error so we can resolve the issue for you.
9. Is Google Ad Words better than your service?
With Google Adwords, it's pay-per-click. Pay-per-click gives you a daily budget that once exceeded, removes you from the front page. With our service, we use a flat rate, so there is no exceeding your budget. You remain on the front page, no matter how many clicks you get.
10. How long after pin verification will I be able to start searching for my listing?
Within the first 30 days from the time of pin verification, you will be able to search for your listing by your business name.